Offshore Day 2017
23 Nov 2017
In this crucial time in our industry it is vital that we share ideas, experiences and to meet our network. A high-end event focused on the realization of opportunities. Cost reduction, growing efficiency and innovations as floating wind parks and energy storage make the future of offshore energy promising. How can collaboration lead to synergy? Now is the time for a united industry-wide push to build the next stage in our growing, global industry. Join the conversation with governments, investors, business leaders and other decision makers.
Some of the line-up speakers:
- Michael Simmelsgaard, VP Strategic Projects, Vattenfall
- Ruben Dijkstra, Director Offshore Wind, Eneco
- Donné Slangen, Director Regional and Project Development, Ministery of Infrastructure and the Environment
- Maike Boggeman, Projects Manager Strategy and Scenaios Team, Shell
- Jörgen Bodin, Director Technology & Innovation, E.ON Climate & Renewables
- Dominique Janodet, CEO, TOTAL E&P Nederland
- René van der Meer, Development Manager, ENGIE E&P Nederland
- Arnoud Kuis, Director Offshore Wind Projects, Van Oord
Wellicht vindt u deze events ook interessant
Schrijft u in voor onze nieuwsbrief en blijf altijd op de hoogte.